We are ISO 9001:2015 certified. Whether you need a retrofit solution, a turnkey single-station automation system or a fully integrated custom automated robotic integration manufacturing line with machine vision, Ehrhardt has the knowledge and expertise to meet your needs. We have worked in automotive, HVAC, consumer, industrial, appliance and the aerospace industries.
Why consider a robotic integration solution?
- You want to improve efficiency and throughput, and eliminate waste
- You are concerned with quality and consistency in parts production, and want to improve your manufacturing costs
- You want your employees to work in the safest, ergonomically sound way possible to minimize injuries
- While you may not have the volume to justify a full robotic assembly line, certain aspects of your production cycle could be improved with an automated robot solution
- You have a small batch, high mix operation that would benefit from an integrated robotic solution with quick change end-of-arm-tools
- You need a collaborative robot solution that can be deployed and redeployed quickly, safely and easily
- You need a flexible solution that will easily adapt to changes in projects or in the scope of a project
- You have added a customer that needs a solution that isn’t currently in your repertoire, and is worth adding
80 Years of Excellence
Put our 80 years of excellence to work to design and build your state-of-the-art turnkey integrated robotic solution.